Consent for the Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall establish a management system to protect personal information handled in relation to the sale of cosmetics in line with actual business practices, and shall treat such information appropriately and carefully in accordance with in-house regulations.
1. Name of business operator
ACCESS AP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
2. Purposes for which personal information shall be used
The Company shall use customers' personal information to the degree necessary to achieve the purposes set out below.
【From persons registering for new membership】
In order to deliver products; to arrange the return of products/refunds; to arrange production and distribution of member news-letters. In order to provide services related to product trials.
In order to provide details of special events and promotions.
【From persons placing enquiries】
From persons placing enquiries In order to respond to customers' enquiries and hear their opinions and wishes
3. Restrictions on providing information to third parties
The Company may share customers' personal information with its partner company listed below for the purposes of research, planning, development, advertising, analyses and marketing:
Post Code: 150-0033
Address: Hillside Terrace F-201, Sarugaku-cho 18-8, Shibuyaku, Tokyo Japan
Furthermore in the event that any of the following should apply, the Company may share the personal information in its possession with a third party:
- if so required by law
- if so necessary to protect human life, health or property and consent from the individual concerned cannot easily be obtained
- if it is particularly required to improve public health or promote healthy development in children and consent from the individual concerned cannot easily be obtained
- if so required to cooperate with a national agency or local government (or their designated representative) to allow them to conduct legally stipulated tasks and if there are fears that obtaining consent from the individual concerned may hinder such tasks.
4. Outsourcing Personal Information
Within the confines of the purposes of use clearly explained to the individual, the Company may outsource the task of handling personal information. In this case the contractor will be supervised as necessary and appropriately with regard to the safe keeping of personal information as determined a written contract etc. detailing matters pertaining to the handling of personal information.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information etc.
If you are interested in the notification, disclosure, revision/addition/deletion of content, termination of use, deletion and cancellation of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure etc.") pertaining to the intended use of personal information, please contact the Company's representative desk. Once we have confirmed that you are the individual in question, we will promptly respond.
6. Voluntary Nature of Providing Personal Information
Providing personal information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide it, we will be unable to respond to any requests you may have.
7. Inquiry Desk for Matters concerning Disclosure etc. of Personal Information, Complaints and Advice
Should you have any requests, complaints, or matters for consultation etc. pertaining to disclosure etc. for the Company, please send a letter including your name, address, return e-mail address (in the event of an email inquiry) and the nature of your inquiry to the address below by either e-mail or post.
ACCESS AP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
address:150 Kampong Ampat #04-08, KA Centre Singapore 368324